Rules and Regulations
The following policies and general information have been designed to insure a safe, productive, and enjoyable experience while you are at camp. The rules have been kept to a minimum, but are essential for the welfare of all individuals involved. Please adhere to the rules. If you have any questions, ask your coaches. Your primary responsibility is to make the most of this camp. Your enrollment indicates a desire to learn.
1. DO NOT LEAVE CAMP WITHOUT CHECKING OUT
2. The harassment or hazing of any camper is absolutely forbidden.
3. Be respectful to Bowling Green employees and personnel.
4. The use of profanity or vulgar language may result in automatic dismissal from camp.
5. Campers are not permitted to leave Campus unless accompanied by a BG Staff Member.
6. Treat all facilities with respect. You will be held responsible for all damages.
7. No smoking, chewing tobacco, gambling, firecrackers, or weapons (including bows, rifles or similar equipment).
8. Meals during camp are mandatory for all campers. No food is to be taken from the dining hall. Shirts, trousers (shorts), and footwear must be worn at all meals. You must shower before entering the dining facility.
9. No driving during camp. Cars must be kept parked
10. Medical Treatment: A. You must report any injury to your position coach and/or to the camp trainer IMMEDIATELY. B. Injured athletes are required to get treatment at the training room C. There will be coaches on duty and a trainer staying in the dorms at night. Be sure to see the trainer at the dorm for any medical treatment (such as ice) that you may need before bed check.
11. All meetings and practices are mandatory and attendance will be taken.